This is a service for professionals.
It is for skilled experts who have written a fine resume, and know what they want to convey, but would benefit immensely from spell-checking, syntax, spacing, grammar, and punctuation assistance. Perhaps English is a second language and you may like a little ESL ‘translation’. We don’t want to change the basic high-tech / in depth details about your skills and recent work.
We simply want to help you avoid all those red and as many green warning editing marks as possible. We are here to help you avoid making some of the most common resume writing mistakes.
We are here to help you avoid making some of the most common resume writing mistakes.
Our services are performed manually by highly educated human editors (M. Sc. and Ph. D. level), with no automated scanners or checkers taking part – actual people, with careful eyes, trained to look for and correct even the smallest of errors.
• Send you back an edited but not rewritten resume
• Send you back your resume, as you wrote it, in your style, but using proper North American English
• Edit for:
• Correct any obvious formatting errors including any excessive white space
• Correct dates if out of order
• Review your objective in case it requires a touch-up
• Provide comments on anything you have to fix yourself such as overlapping dates
Turnaround Time – 5 working days after receipt of resume.
Member: Professional Association of Resume Writers